Salary:£29,216 per annum
Closing date:31stOctober 2018
We are currently recruiting for the position of Waqf Finance and Compliance Coordinator tointer aliamaintain the financial records of the organisation and produce accurate and timely financial reports and ensure the organisation’s statutory filing obligations as a registered charity and private limited company limited by guarantee are met. The post holder will also be responsible for the organisation’s risk management and will ensure the organisation’s compliance obligations are met.
The successful candidate must have or be:
· Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related subject
· Well organised and efficient ability to manage competing deadlines within set time constraints
· Good all round business acumen and an understanding of the role of the finance function in adding value to operational decision making
· Substantial experience in the field
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, with a commitment to the production of work of a consistently high standard
· Able to organise and prioritise work of direct reports, be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
· Verbal skills to communicate with all levels in an organisation and explain technical or complex financial aspects in a wide range of situations.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
· screening clearance
· proof of eligibility to live and work within the UK
· receipt of satisfactory references
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief
(Sincerity, Excellence, Compassion, Social Justice and Custodianship)
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply by downloading the application pack under the relevant role on our websitehttp://www.islamic-relief.org/all-jobs/and forward the completed form toRecruitment@irworldwide.orgby the closing date.