OSITION SUMMARY:Seeking a virtual volunteer on a temporary or ongoing basis to help with SEO, updates, WordPress, and strategy. Both junior and senior candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with websites and WordPress
- Experience with social media, email and print campaigns, and overall marketing strategy is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic nonprofit fund development techniques and strategies is a plus.
- Experience with addiction, mental health, and/or faith is a plus.
The position is flexible and could include any or all of the following, depending on interests, experience and availability:
– SEO strategy and overall website and marketing strategy
– WordPress assistance
– Website maintenance
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Provide a lifeline of support and resources to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their addiction journey. 2) Healing, restoring and transforming people, to become the best version of themselves. 3) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 4) Provide a spiritual family to connect, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction to participate.)
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The “MAP” for Healing and Recovery aftercare program; 50 topics in 30 sessions!
- Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting
- Sunday morning, interactive, family-friendly faith experience
- Navigation and Referral Services
- Lay Counseling & Coaching
- Healing & RestorationPrayer
- Emergency Care
- Prayer & Grief Support
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunitiesto fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving.Don’t see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably createsomething:http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
- Prevention Talks– for parents & students