As Australia’s leading regional university, Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university. It offers various distance education programs in the graduate and postgraduate degree level in different areas of study and research and discipline opportunities.
Why you should apply at University?
At Charles Sturt University, candidates can build their skills and knowledge. By studying here you will be ready to take the lead and advance yourself either professionally or personally. It creates a welcoming community experience and learning environment that supports innovative research, advance society.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue bachelor and masters degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 50% of the cost for the first semester of study.
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be an international student who is enrolled in a full-time bachelor or master degree program in the academic session 2019-20.
Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with a full unconditional offer for either a Masters or Bachelor degree delivered at Port Macquarie.
You Might Also Like these Programs
- Wollondilly Shire Council Urban Planning Scholarship in Social Sciences, Australia
- University of Technology Sydney Grant for Masters by Coursework Students in Australia, 2019
If you have a Master or Bachelor degree, you may be applied to a wide variety of potential careers like an engineer, manager, teacher etc. Keep in mind that salaries range broadly for master’s degree holders–depending on industry and company, location, the nation’s economy and your level of experience.
How to Apply:
- To apply, the applicants must submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Copy of CSU Unconditional Offer for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 or Session 60 2019
- A 500-word essay outlining evidence of financial hardship
- To participate in this scholarship, you must have applied for the course of your choice at the university.
The university will provide all the following:
- The scholarship will cover 50% of the cost for the first semester of study.
- How it Works: The scholarships will help the students to pay for the bachelor or master degree program.
Dates and Deadlines
For 2019/20 Welcome to Port Macquarie Accommodation Scholarship, applications are open until Commencement of Session 1, 2019, or until all scholarships have been awarded.