Budgeting Essentials Course
By studying actual project budgets, you’ll gain practical skills you can apply at your NGO. At the end of the four weeks, we will consolidate and share a useful summary of all recommended NGO budgeting tools and techniques.
You’ll return to work recognizing why it is critical to prepare accurate, complete, and justified budgets for effective program management. You will also understand the importance of program and finance teams working together to build and manage NGO budgets.
What will you learn
- Complete an accurate, complete and justified project budget – using the activity-based budgeting technique
- Structure budgets in different donor formats to accompany funding proposals
- Create phased budgets for program implementation
- Describe how the Chart of Accounts is used in budgeting and budget management
- Use a funding grid to manage multiple-donor funded programs
- Identify at least 10 different types of budget and 3 different approaches to setting budgets
The total fees for this Course is Eur 450 per Person
Strategia Netherlands encourages teams to attend this course together.
We offer a 10% discount for groups of 5 or more to attend this course.
To register for this course send an email to: Workshops@strategianetherlands.nl