Training Agency: Zoe Talent Solutions
Registration deadline: 01 Dec 2018
Training date: 16 Dec 2018 to 20 Dec 2018 —
This course is carefully designed to help you and your staff members to write proposals that are not only convincing but stand out and get you the attention you need for humanitarian intervention which needs funding, or for responding to a request for proposals. Highlighting and demonstrating your added value can be quite an endeavor in the stiff competition each organization faces with every proposal.
This course helps you in crafting proposals that stand out and attract the right amount of attention.
At the end of this course the participants will have learned:
- To identify their added value and unique proposal idea.
- How to connect the unique proposal idea and added value to the needs of the funders.
- Understand the logic and structure needed to make the proposal stand out.
- Build an understanding of the benefits and risks of forming relationships.
- To understand the evaluation processes and criteria that will be used to assess your proposal.
- To write proposals with newly developed confidence.
Who Should Attend?
For managers or staff members tasked with writing proposals or responding to tenders for consultancy firms, NGO’s, Humanitarian Organizations, and Government Institutes.
The fee for this 5 days course is $3950 We offer discounts on group registrations and 4 participants can be registered while paying only for 3.
Please visit the course page on our website and use the register options.