- January 31, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
<![CDATA[Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programs, you will be in charge of the overall management of all internal and external reporting and grants management processes, as well as optimization of grant and management processes.
More precisely, you will :
– Lead on optimization of grants management processes
– Ensure compliance with donor guidelines and regulations
– Lead all internal and external reporting processes
– Ensure effective coordination of program development processes
– Ensure effective coordination of partnership management
– Demonstrate personal commitment in promoting Gender Equality and ACF Gender Minimum Standards
– You hold a Master’s degree in fundraising, public relations, communications, development, humanitarian aid or international relations.
– You are flexible and team-oriented able to handle intense work pressure, tight deadlines and ad hoc demands.
– You are familiar with donor guidelines and regulations (ECHO, EU, DFID,OCHA, UN, USAID/OFDA, SIDA, pool funds and private foundations) and take pride in delivering consistent high quality work on time with a strong attention to details.
– You have proven proposal and report writing skills for a variety of donors.
– You have a good knowledge in at least 1 of the following cross cutting issue: Gender (Gender Analysis), Conflict sensitivity, partnership management.
– You are familiar with key program areas desirable (nutrition, health, Mental Health-Care Practices- Gender-Protection, WASH, Food Security and Livelihoods, DRR).
– You appreciate the importance of being service-minded in your support to the field, you are also persistent and firm in your commitment to strengthen quality, ensure compliance and manage risks.
– You take initiative, operate with a high degree of independence and enjoy the respect from colleagues due to your integrity as well as the knowledge and hands-on experience that you will bring to the team.
– You have a diplomatic but firm approach to obtain buy in and contributions from a range of staff involved in proposal and report production.
– You are pragmatic, results oriented, creative, and out of the box thinker. You have analytical and logical thinking.
– You have at least five years’ experience within the international humanitarian sector directly engaged with project management cycle and fundraising from institutional donors (in a fundraising or related NGO role).
– You are an excellent communicator with exceptional English writing skills, displaying a familiarity with sector-related terminology.
– You are willing to travel within Afghanistan, which may often require visiting and working in remote and low-resource environments.
– Former experience with ACF would be a big plus due to the capacity-building component needed for the position.
– Experience in working in a consortium structure desirable.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Starting date : 1st of March 2022
– Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experienc]]>
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here