- May 26, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Macfadden, an Amentum company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support managers on the Program Management Team of its Humanitarian Assistance Support Contract (HASC), which includes a task order dedicated to supporting USAID’s Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA). BHA leads and coordinates the U.S. Government’s humanitarian assistance efforts overseas in response to natural disasters and protracted crises. The bureau also supports early recovery efforts that restore and protect basic systems and services and invests in risk reduction programs that prevent or reduce risks associated with chronic and recurrent hazards.
The PMT Administrative Assistant will support PMT managers and team leads, as well as their staff when needed. Daily tasks and supervision will be provided by a PMT manager or team lead.
The PMT Administrative Assistant will:
- Manage meeting, interview, and other event scheduling for managers and team leads, including coordinating meeting times.
- Update the Managers leave calendar and the Macfadden program staff calendar.
- Attend meetings as requested to take meeting notes or action items.
- Track incoming and outgoing staff, in coordination with Macfadden staffing coordinators, and maintain program-staff lists and Google Group memberships.
- Assist with onboarding administrative processes for new staff.
- Provide travel administrative support for staff, including for visa and passport applications and memo routing.
- Assist with maintaining team trackers for timekeeping, performance management, training, travel, and other administrative topics.
- Create and manage filing systems on USAID and Macfadden/Amentum platforms for both contract-supervisor and program-staff use.
- Coordinate the collection of staff information and documents requested by the Macfadden/Amentum corporate office.
- Assist managers with expense reporting and other financial administrative tasks.
- Compile input from multiple supervisors for routine or ad hoc information requests, including quarterly reports and data calls.
- Backstop other administrative assistants supporting the PMT when needed,
- Perform other administrative duties as needed.
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with minimum one year of professional/office experience required. Professional/office experience may include internships.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail,
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace applications,
- Be comfortable multitasking and working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- Be able to work both independently and as part of an integrated, diverse team,
- Have the ability to navigate multiple stakeholders and different work styles,
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances, and
- Be willing to go the extra mile and participate as an active team member who assists other team members as necessary.
How to apply
Search for R0093004