- February 9, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
<![CDATA[Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Country Director and as member of the Senior Management Team, you mission is to contribute to the definition of the mission strategy by defining the Human Resources policies of the mission and coordinate its implementation and deployment in order to provide optimum support to programs. You are also responsible for the administrative aspects of the mission and ensures the respect by all of ACF procedures, and the laws of Afghanistan. You manage the Human Resources team (Hierarchically: your direct reports; Technically: the HR managers in the field offices) and the home staff in Kabul.
The main challenges are :
– To review the HR strategy to reflect the mission ambitions/expansion.
– To implement the newly revised recruitment policy and tools.
– To provide necessary guidance, support and training to HR teams.
– To support all bases to improve social welfare, social dialog & PSS support etc.
– To implement collective rules and communicate internally..
You hold an HR/Administrative Master degree. You have already accomplished at least two previous assigments as an HR Coordinator plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in challenging HR positions and set up. You are an experimented manager. Your analytical skills are very strong. You are recognized for your solid organizational, initiative and communication skills.
A previous experience in Afghanistan and/or in emergency contexts are a benefit as well as previous experience with ACF. Fluent English is mandatory.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Starting date : 1st April 2022
– Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
– Monthly per diem and living allowance: 463EUR net, field paid
– Monthly country allowance: 450EUR
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (CFE + complementary health) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here