- May 23, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Supports the Strategy team in monitoring collected data/indicators, conducting analysis and reporting to guide in the program implementation. He/she will support the M&L team in the implementation of the M&L SOP, and policy of the organization.
A typical day would involve coordination with the Strategy Team for their M&L requirement. You will develop monitoring tools and visualization design together with the Strategy team. You will closely work with the Technology Team for data management. You will also clean the data, conduct analysis and draft the initial report. From time to time, you will document discussion on the findings and follow the progress of the agreed action plan.
- Detail oriented
- Desire to learn, and teachable
- Familiar with different technology, and has a desire to use and learn different processes and technology.
- Appreciates innovation, and creativity
- Ability to communicate / collaborate with the National and base staff
- Ability to understand and translate requirements to technical requirements and data monitoring
- Detail oriented to catch mistakes and errors in data and templates and suggest improvements
- Understand how data is collected and has basic understanding of databases.
- Basic understanding of data cleaning processes (checking for duplicates, comparison)
- Basic understanding of data reporting, and ability to create clear presentations.
- Understand data visualization and can recommend decks that are useful for Strategy Team
- Basic understanding of process and process flow diagrams.
- Understanding of GoogleSheets / Excel techniques to support data tracker development, and maintenance (VLOOK-UP)
- Knowledge of SPSS, R, Stata is a plus.
- College graduate with experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects/programs
- Knowledgeable of project monitoring and evaluation frameworks
- Experience working with data and reporting
- Experience with data encoding and reporting
- Ideally the M&E officer has relevant experience or education related to the specialization area (e.g., Education, Values, Finance/Business, and Health).
- Experience in nonprofit project management preferred
- Excellent technical writing, computer, and oral presentation skills
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org