- December 18, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Position Title: ICT Assistant (Client Support) – SAP HR
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-year fixed-term, with possibility of extension
Closing date: 05 Jan 2022
Salary: Php 631,953 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Global User Support and the direct supervision of Technical/User Support Shift Supervisor, the ICT Assistant will provide SAP support services to end-users through the ICT MAC Global User Support Unit based in Manila including daily technical support to users of IOM’s PRISM solution and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience in specialized formal training on SAP systems, business software (Microsoft Office); or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in SAP HR Modules;
- Proven knowledge, experience and skills to support and troubleshoot SAP HR (PA, OM, TM, PY modules); knowledge of SAP Portal and E-Recruitment will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to provide SAP support services;
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end-users; knowledge of an issue-tracking system an advantage;
- Strong customer service orientation; focused on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Good administrative and time-management skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to manage complexities
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 05 January 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0652021-vn-0652021-ict-assistant-client-support-sap-hr-g-5-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.