- May 22, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a leading international independent medical humanitarian organisation, dedicated to providing expert medical relief to vulnerable populations at times of conflict or disaster. In over 71 countries worldwide, MSF provides both life-saving emergency relief and longer-term assistance to make basic healthcare services available to the most vulnerable or excluded communities.
The Italian section of MSF contributes to the International MSF movement through human resources, fundraising, communication, support to field operations and programmes.
The Marketing Analysis & Database area, within the FR Department, aims to manage, maintain and develop data management, reporting and analysis systems to support all the organization’s activities. It also aims to guide the strategic choices of the organization, identifying new opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and activities.
The Marketing Analysis Officer, responding to the Marketing Analysis Coordinator, guarantees the development and management of data analysis systems and processes to support the strategic choices of the Organization. Actively contributes to the promotion of a data-driven culture, spreading a data-driven approach within the organization.
Supports the Marketing Analysis Coordinator in identifying innovative analysis tools.
Ensure the development and management of analysis systems:
Reporting: – Define, develop and maintain the reporting system useful for monitoring the performance of activities and processes at the service of the organization.
– Train and support colleagues in the use of reporting tools.
Analysis: – Produce and manage quantitative and qualitative analyses that help define a multi-channel and data-driven strategy using predictive models and/or statistical techniques.
– Support the Marketing Analysis Coordinator in benchmarking analysis. – Support the Marketing Analysis Coordinator in the search for innovative analysis tools to optimize activities and processes at the service of the organization.
– Support the Marketing Analysis Coordinator in the periodic analysis of the FR budget.
– Support the Marketing Analysis Coordinator in balancing income data between administrative sources and organizational databases in collaboration with the Finance Department.
– Ensure the correct allocation of income to specific cost centers.
Key requirement /education
- Degree in economics or statistics
- Excellent mastery in the use of statistical analysis techniques (target segmentation techniques, data mining, clustering models, etc.) and knowledge of data analysis software
- Excellent knowledge of software such as: Excel, Access, SPSS or similar
- English B2
- Italian C1
- Commitment to MSF principles
- Awareness of the value of cultural differences
- Behavioral flexibility
- Stress Management
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic Vision
- Orientation to results and quality
- Planning and organization
- Negotiation skills
- At least 3 years of experience in the elaboration of statistical and quantitative analysis in the economic/marketing field
- Experience in database management and use of SQL language
Added value/ asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 4
- Previous experience in the third sector
- Fixed term contract of 12 months. Level II of Italian CCNL Commercio. The contract may be extended to an indefinite appointment, based on organizational needs.
- Gross Annual Salary: € 28.994 – 35.042, depending on the experience of the selected candidate.
- Starting date: July 2023
- Location: Hybrid. MSF Italy Rome office, and from home.
How to apply
Please apply on our Organization Web-site Marketing Analysis Officer in Rome | Careers at Rome (icims.com)