Position: Operations coordinator
Location: Aden/Marib/Al Ghaydah, Yemen
Length of Contract: 12 Months
· Preparation of the procurement plans for each procurement.**
· Initiating, conducting, and coordinating procurement related tasks and processes. These tasks include but are not limited to.
· Conducting the market research.
· Development of purchase and technical specifications.
· Announcement and advertisement of the tenders / bids.
· Communicating with bidders.
· Receiving, evaluation and processing of the bids.
· Coordinating work with suppliers (checking invoices, quality control, deadline follow up etc.).
· Monitoring the delivery of goods.
· Following up invoicing and financial reporting.
· Ensure efficient flow of financial and administrative documents, its accessibility and archiving.
· The Operation Officer guarantees his/her presence and effective availability for the tasks and declares s/he is free from any other definitive or conditional commitment which would prevent him/her from starting and carrying out him/her obligations arising from this ToR.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Working effectively as part of a team.
· Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
· Capacity to work under pressure, manage stress and adapt to rapidly evolving situations.
· Excellent reporting, documentation, and archiving skills.
· Good Computer skills.
· Strong Arabic and English Skills.
How to apply
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact