- June 21, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
The escalation of conflict in Ukraine has forced more than 5 million people – mostly women and children – to flee to neighbouring countries. With the escalating crisis, the needs are growing by the hour. More than half of Ukraine’s children have either fled for safety within the country or are living as refugees.
Since the conflict started, our teams have been on the ground assessing and responding to the urgent needs of those searching for safety. We are currently scaling up our multi-country response across three countries (Moldova, Romania, and Ukraine) and are recruiting for many key positions that will make a direct impact on the lives of people who have been caught up in conflict.
Employee Contract Type:
- Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- This position will be based in Moldova
Recruitment and Orientation
Coordinate and facilitate the recruitment process for new employees as follow:
- Support Hiring Managers in accurate PRFs raising process for new positions.
- Advertising new vacancies through the designated job placement website and local sources.
- Prepare long lists and assist hiring managers in the shortlisting process.
- Make written test arrangements, scoring test papers, scheduling and arranging interviews along with the panel committee.
- Conduct and ensure proper reference check, background check and medical check, Block Party Check (Watchdog Pro) of the selected candidates.
- Draft and extend Job offers and also prepare employment contracts for the new employees and ensure it signed by employee.
- Facilitate the hiring of casual contracts/daily labors/volunteers based on the established policy. Facilitate and conduct orientation and induction session for all new staff. Ensure that all hiring and recruitment processes are carried out with full transparency and in alignment with the WV UCR Policies. Ensure the new hired staff personnel files are completed based on checklist and filed timely.
- Update the recruitment tracker timely.
- P&C Administration and Support
- Ensure payroll system is updated regularly on daily basis in terms of new, separation and staff changes.
- Run and administer the payroll system, Accurately prepare and process the payrolls of all hired staff on monthly basis and making sure tax are deducted as per the country Income Tax law.
- Act as Work Day Super User, maintain and update the Work Day/new HRIS system regularly in terms of new hires, separations, employment changes … etc. and provide reports and statistic when required.
- Maintain personnel files accurate, updated and confidential at all times. In collaboration with the P&C Team Leader, set up and maintain filling system;
- Keep P&C related templates/trackers updated and available for staff
- Work with Hiring Managers to ensure and administer the performance appraisals (probation period reviews, annual performance reviews and performance agreements) of the staff are carried out in a timely and appropriate manner and in alignment of the performance management policy and guidelines. Support with staff separation and exit processes when needed.
- Support with staff care and employee relations interventions when needed.
- Conduct all staff annual BPS screening.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the P & C Business Partner and P & C Director.
- Adhere to WV Child and Adult Safeguarding policy and standards.
- Adhere to WV accountability standards.
- To be aware and prepared to implement WV UCR Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs plan under the context of P&C functions interventions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources and or Administration with medium business/medium NGO
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of HR practices, including recruitment, hiring, HR functions and systems administration; HR software administration and maintenance
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Economics or Social Sciences is required
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and local language required
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to commit to World Vision Core Values and Mission Statement
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of MS Office applications and HRIS systems
- Ability to perform tasks effectively and efficiently in stressing times or when workload is higher
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Professional certification in HR in locally or internationally recognized HR institutions is a plus
• Experience of work in an INGO setting and past exposure with the international working culture and practices is a huge advantage.
• Have cross cultural sensitivity
• Good understanding of labor law
• Ability to work in and contribute to team building
• Quick learner, agile, flexible and adaptable
• Analysing Legal Issues in Human Resources
• Applying Strategies for Enhancing Employee Relations
• Approaches to Cultivating Workplace Diversity
• Familiarity with Employee Relations
• Familiarity with Employee Sourcing
TRAVEL AND/OR WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT
This position requires travels (up to 20%) based on need.
Language Requirements: English & Local Language
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
How to apply
How to apply
If you are Moldovans and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via the below website, only local applications submitted via our website are accepted