The internship is due to start as soon as possible.
Transition International (TI) is a Netherlands-based, international consultancy firm with a network of senior consultants around the world. We specialise in tackling the challenges of transitions. We promote change through the provision of high level, tailor made training and advisory services. TI, while operating on a commercial basis, is a value-driven consultancy firm. We are guided by the ambition to contribute to a peaceful and more secure world, in which human dignity and our environment are both respected and protected. We demonstrate this commitment and promote these values in everything that we undertake. For more information, please visit our website: www.transitioninternational.com.
TI has an interesting opening for an active and vibrant individual, who wants to work in a high paced environment . The internship will be 6 months. The position is to support TI’s Sierra Leone office and can be done remotely. The intern will have the opportunity to develop their skills, gain practical work experience, and familiarise themselves with the multidimensionality of the development and peacebuilding field. In addition, this internship provides you with a world-wide network of colleagues and clients. While all will depend on our assignments, tasks may include:
The intern will:
· Conduct background research and literature reviews, analyse field data and co-ordinating reports;
· Assist in identifying and writing tender documents;
· English editing, translation and formatting reports;
· Prepare training materials;
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field, Bachelor’s degree is acceptable if the candidate has relevant work experience;
· Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Arabic is an advantage;
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
Core skill set:
· Flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing needs and responsibilities;
· Ability to deal with stress and deadlines;
· Flexibility in working hours;
· Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills;
· Passion for international development;
· Being committed to TI aims and values.
Applicants must have a laptop which they can work from with Microsoft Office installed.
Selection will take place on a rolling basis
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your applications.