- March 31, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Supply Chain Advisor within the Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (SCCE), you will support the timely implementation of World Vision programs and projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment, thus ensuring the achievement of child wellbeing outcomes. Your major responsibilities will include:
- Procurement Execution
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
- Business Requirements
- Process, Procedure and Policy
- Control and Compliance
- Leadership and Coaching
- Training and Capacity Building
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law, commerce or similar.
- Minimum of CIPS L4 Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of supply chain and or procurement experience in an INGO setting.
- Experience with regional and global sourcing operations.
- Expertise with cloud-based supply chain systems – ProVision (Coupa – Business Spend Management System) or similar.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners.
- Cross-cultural and multi-faith experience.
- High level of technical spoken and written English.
- The position requires the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time for deployments.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date of 08 April 2022. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
*Preferred locations: Asia, Latin America, US. This position is open Globally in any of the locations where World Vision International is legally registered.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.