- May 11, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Summary: Responsible of bookkeeping and record all financial transactions. Prepares accounts ledger with balances and conducts regular reconciliations with the treasurer and the accounting officers. Tracks all records and ensure their availability and accessibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Periodic reconciliation of bank accounts.
- To work closely with the Treasurer for daily cash monitoring and matching in accordance with system balances.
- Control/document over all incoming and outgoing documents/fiscal transactions, and ensure they are correct and contain the required signatures, and according to relevant policies and procedures.
- Post all financial and accounting practices on the financial system.
- Helping the accounts officer in preparing reports.
- Reviews requisitions for goods and services to ensure (a) correct objects of expenditure have been charged, and (b) availability of funds.
- Follow up purchase requests issued for the project and implementation of the procedures with the supply chain department.
- Reviewing all types of payments starting from procurement requests to payment, verifying that they are duly authorized and that all the supporting documents are attached therewith.
- Checking the payroll issued by the HR of the units of project and ensuring that the documents are completed before and after the disbursement.
- Other assignments as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s / MSc degree in Finance or another relevant field.
Experience: A minimum of 1 year work experience. Good knowledge of Excel.
Languages: Fluency in written and oral Arabic, preferred advanced proficiency in written and verbal English and intermediate in written and oral Turkish.
- Effective communication skills, including active listening, speaking and writing.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial processes
- Good math skills
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
Mehad is committed to protecting children and the most vulnerable groups in society (women, older people, disabilities, and others) from any harm or sexual abuse, or exploitation through the commitment of its employees to the organization’s policies (such as the code of conduct, child Safeguarding, prevention of sexual abuse and exploitation PSEA policies).
By applying for this advertisement, you agree that your resume and any personal information in it may be shared with Mehad.
How to apply
Advertising code : 101
Submit via the link :