- March 1, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Activity Fund Manager, Colombia
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an Activity Fund Manager for an anticipated agriculture program in Colombia funded by USAID. The purpose of the activity is to expand licit, profitable, and climate-smart agri-business models for Colombia’s farmers in conflict-affected regions with high prevalence of illicit crops, as a way to increase incomes, combat food insecurity, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, disincentivize coca production and contribute to integrated rural development to transform rural conflict zones.
The Activity Fund Manager will manage and administer the Activity Fund. The program is anticipated to start in 2022 and this position will be based in Colombia.
- Manage a team of professionals to successfully execute the Activity Fund
- Work closely with the technical team to align use of the Activity Fund to achieve contract objectives
- Ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations for any actions under the Activity Fund
- Manage the closeout of mechanisms under the Activity Fund
- Ensure that technical reports are complete, obtain and record technical team approval
- Keep up to date records of the Activity fund in tracking database and project files
- Work with project staff on financial reports, progress reports, and financial disbursements
- Identify bottlenecks or constraints to effective and timely fund distribution and provide recommendations for resolution
- Master’s degree or equivalent in finance, economics, business, or a similar relevant field, or bachelor’s degree in similar fields with 6 years of relevant professional experience in lieu of the master’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in finance, grants management, and/or procurement management.
- Experience with ensuring implementing partner compliance with an international development organization’s regulation.
- Knowledge and experience with USAID’s rules and regulations, and with current standards and guidelines regarding grants is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
Colombian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. ACDI/VOCA will never request payment or charge a fee to apply for any position.