- July 28, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As Asesor Regional de Nuestro Impacto, you will advise the Impact Leadership on the application and monitoring of the Impact Measurement Framework of the Fellowship in the ALyC Region through technical consultancy and coordination of implementation, supporting the teams of the Regional Office, National Offices, and Special and Multi-country Responses, to access resources and tools aimed at strengthening their capacity and skills in measurement, reporting, and information management of their contribution to Our Promise.
- 2-5 years of experience in the design and management of social projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in statistics and data analysis.
- 3 years of experience in Program Development or community development through NGO programs-preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Social field or a related field (minimum).
- Knowledge of Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and Spanish.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 12 AUG 2023.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.