- November 8, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The Head of Biomedical Engineering will carry out the activities that are required in the Project (s), particularly aimed at specifying, specifying, specifying and evaluating hospital and non-medical medical equipment.
- A higher degree (equivalent to a master’s degree or similar) is required in Electronic Engineering, Biomedical, Bioengineering, Clinical Engineering or related careers.
- A university degree (equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree) will be accepted in areas related to the functions provided that a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience is accredited.
- A minimum of five years of experience (or more based on academic merits) is required in the implementation of medical equipment projects, including at least one of the following:
- Experience in defining technical specifications and evaluating offers for purchases of medium or high complexity equipment. Please attach the list of facilities in which you have participated in the last 5 years.
- Experience in defining the needs of medical equipment for health structures of medium complexity (eg hospitals with at least 400 beds, or that have equipment such as tomography and resonance, or with at least 6 operating rooms, or networks of several health centers ). Please attach the list of facilities in which you have participated in the last 5 years.
- Two years experience as a clinical engineering manager in a medium complexity hospital (public or private).
- Project management experience is desirable.
- International experience is desirable.
- Fluent Spanish is required.
- English, French or Portuguese will be valued at an intermediate level or higher. (This is not an exclusive criterion)
How to apply
Application link: https://jobs.unops.org/pages/viewvacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=22825#4