- August 16, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Fixed-term contract – 9 Months
Starting date : 04/09/2023
PUI all around the world
With its 40 years of experience, Première Urgence Internationale :
- Supports close to 6 millions beneficiaries
- With more than 100 Millions € yearly budget
- Present in 24 countries, on 5 continents
- Thanks to the work and commitment of :
- More than 2500 national staffs
- Around 225 expatriates from 45 different nationalities
- And 120 employees at HQ
PUI works in 10 areas of intervention and distinguishes itself by the implementation of an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand the needs of all those affected by a crisis. Our teams come together to bring a rapid global response to the basic needs of populations affected by humanitarian crises to help them regain independence and dignity.
Focus on our activities in UKRAINE
PUI intervenes in Ukraine since 2015, in response to the needs provoked by the conflict in Donbass. PUI develops its integrated approach with health, mental health, protection and WASH projects to improve and restore equitable access to quality health services as well as to water, sanitation and hygiene for the most vulnerable population living in cities located along the contact line in the Donetsk Oblast. PUI also technically and materially assists a large network of Health Facilities and social institutions to improve the quality of care provided to the population.
In order to support the populations currently affecting by the conflict in the country, PUI is currently scaling up its activities in Donbass and in other regions of Ukraine.
What about the Consortium Finance Manager ?
As Consortium Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the sound financial, accounting and budgetary management of the consortium. You will be the financial representative for the consortium, both internally and externally (partners, donors, authorities, etc.).
For this purpose, you will be responsible for :
Consortium Financial, budgetary and accounting management: You will be responsible for all aspects relating to finance of the consortium.
Financial integrity: You will ensure all partners’ financial management is up to the required standards, coordinates and checks reporting, organize audit exercises where requested by partners.
Administration and compliance : You will be responsible for all consortium aspects related to administration and legal compliance, act as focal point with ministries and local authorities for taxation and other administrative aspects.
Representation: You will represent the consortium in its relations with partners, authorities and different local players for the financial, administrative, and legal aspects.
What you will need to succeed
- Training: You hold a degree in finacial management, project management or human resources management.
- Experience: Strengthened by minimum 1 year of experience in finance management/coordination, including experience working with partners. A previous experience managing BHA funds and/or consortium finance management would be appreciated. You already worked with Première Urgence Internationale? It would be a definite asset!
- Skills: You demonstrate an excellent knowledge of institutional donors procedures, especially BHA finance procedures.
- Qualities: You demonstrate an ability to take initiatives and responsibilities. You have a sense of diplomacy and open-mindedness, good analytical skills and you are pragmatic. You demonstrate good organization, management of priorities, an ability to adapt and to work with various partners, in a spirit of openness and with adaptable communications strategies.
- Languages: English has no secrets for you! All the better, it is mandatory for this position. If you speak Ukrainian or Russian, it would be a definite asset.
A word from the manager
« Come join a dynamic and super motived team, within one of the most important consortium working in one of the biggest humanitarian crisis ! »
PUI will offer you
- Status : Employé(e) with a Fixed-Term Contract
- Monthly Gross Income : 2 190,00 – 2 420,00 EUR depending on your experience in International Solidarity + 50€ per semester of seniority with PUI
- Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
- Housing in collective accomodation
- Daily Living Expenses (“Per Diem”)
- Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
- Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months
Première Urgence Internationale sees diversity of nationalities, genders, beliefs, profiles and statuses among its Human Resources as a major asset for its humanitarian action, and therefore compels itself to the strict observance of the principle of non-discrimination throughout its recruitment process.
Première Urgence Internationale applies a policy of zero tolerance towards exploitation, sexual abuse and mistreatment, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It engages all its staff to promote, disseminate and respect the principles set out in its ethical charter.
Please note that Première Urgence Internationale shall not in any case request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any such information would be fraudulent, please disregard it.
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to take up the challenge and to join PUI great family ?
How to apply
How to apply ?
If you wish to apply, follow this link and fill in the form on our career site.