- March 11, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Panagora Group is a small business that offers a range of international development and global health services and experts. We provide short- and long-term technical assistance at the country level or in Washington, D.C. Drawing on decades of experience across all developing regions, our team offers a range of foundational international health and development services, with specialized expertise in global health; monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL); private-sector solutions; capacity building; knowledge management; and communications. As a small business, we are able to implement novel and innovative approaches using highly participatory approaches to mobilize community, civil society, and government energy in defining and owning solutions, and to promote inclusive development that benefits all groups. Ultimately, we work to promote country ownership and sustained performance so that our efforts help achieve our mission of making the world a better place for good.
Panagora is preparing to develop proposals for a cluster of USAID solicitations for analytical services (monitoring, evaluations, special studies, assessments, etc.) on its extensive infrastructure portfolio. Panagora seeks evaluation specialists in envisioned services that will cover vertical structures for health, education, water and sanitation, irrigation and water management, roads, and telecommunications. Within these technical areas the following tasks are envisioned:
- Conceiving the use of infrastructure to resolve a given problem by understanding the causes, context, and desired changes or outcomes.
- Observing and measuring how well an activity is implemented compared to its intended outcome.
- Feasibility, gender, sustainability, economic, social, environment, and health impact assessments.
- Developing guidance documents and cost estimates for activities.
- Reviewing capability, capacity, and will of a host country government or others in accordance with Section 611(e) of the Foreign Assistance Act.
- Conduct site visits and submit related reports and documents.
- Mixed method performance and impact evaluations of infrastructure activities.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ proven experience working with donor-funded programs, preferably USAID projects involving multiple subcontractors, preferably centrally managed and involving worldwide contracts, grants, and technical assistance.
- Proven experience in performing studies, analysis and evaluations for one or more infrastructure activities; specifically those related to health and education, water and sanitation, irrigation and water management, roads and telecommunications to include the intended outcomes of the infrastructure.
- Experience performing gender, environmental, sustainability, health and feasibility assessments of infrastructure activities strongly preferred.
- Experience performing cost benefit analysis on proposed infrastructure projects preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with USG regulations (e.g., FAR, AIDAR, ADS) preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in a second language preferred.
How to apply
To apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.