- April 6, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Founded in 1979, Action contre la Faim is an international non-governmental organization that fights hunger in the world. Its charter of humanitarian principles – independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been the basis of its identity for over 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by ending hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of undernutrition, especially during and after emergencies related to conflicts and natural disasters. Action Against Hunger coordinates its programs around 5 areas of activity: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019,www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the country director, your main mission will be to guarantee the logistics performance of the mission and coordinate its implementation to guarantee the proper management of funds and its transparency by ensuring the accounting and financial management of the mission in compliance with the framework of ACF management and local legislation. More specifically your role is to:
– Contribute to the definition of the strategy of the mission
– Guarantee the accounting of the mission as well as the management of the cash and budget
– Promote and ensure the collaboration and the financial and budgetary coordination with the partners of the mission; You will manage multiple projects / multiple donors with a budget of approximately 13 million euros on 5 operational bases.
– Prevent and manage situations of fraud and corruption
– You are the manager of a team of 7 people at the level of the capital: an assistant, a financial support, a technician, a Cashier-Accountant and two Archivists. You also provide functional support for log-admin and admin bases
With a higher education in finance/management, you have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar function in different contexts. You are recognized for your abilities and organization, your rigor and your flexibility. You have the ability and ease to work in a volatile context with strong security pressures, as well as in a context with the presence of corruption and know how to remedy it. You have proven skills in team management. You speak English fluently, and are able to write official documents in this language as well as an excellent command of French both orally and in writing.
Proficiency in SAGA software is required.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
– 12 months of fixed-term contract under French law
– Gross monthly starting salary from 2450 to 2800 EUR depending on C3 experience
– Per diem and monthly living expenses: 691EUR (cf eurocost) net, paid in the field.
– Monthly context allowance: 450EUR
– 16% of gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens.
– 15% of gross salary for specific driving allowance
– Transport and accommodation: Travel and collective accommodation paid for
– Medical coverage: 100% of the payment of health contributions (CFE + complementary health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leave and RnR : 25 days per year, 20 RTT per year and 215EUR paid during the recovery period
– Training: Unlimited and free access to the e-learning platform certifying Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply
To apply, click on this link / To apply, please click on this following link: apply here