- October 18, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Job Title: Finance Officer,
Location: Flexible – London / Hybrid
Salary: £30,437 gross per annum
Hours: Part-time 0.8 FTE
Duration of Contract: 18 months Fixed-term contract
Reporting to: Head of Finance
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization working at the forefront of the fight against tropical deforestation, climate change and social injustice.
This role sits within the Finance Team, which is dedicated to ensuring the highest standard of financial management to enable Rainforest Foundation UK to fulfill our mission. The team is pivotal in safeguarding the financial integrity and sustainability of our Charity.
As the Finance Officer, you will take the lead in ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day transactional finance processes and financial administration of the charity. Experience in tasks such as –
- Finance administration (Maintaining financial records and documentation)
- Bookkeeping and accounting (Sage 50 Accounts)
- Processing of UK and international payments, including supplier and consultant invoices, partner transfers, and expense claims.
And more. Please our full Job Description for more
If you have any specific questions about the role itself, please email our Recruitment Team (Jobs@rainforestuk.org)
How to apply
To apply, please complete this application form by 12pm Noon on Wednesday 8th of November, 2023: https://www.cognitoforms.com/RainforestFoundationUK1/ApplicationFormFinanceOfficer – please note, CV’s will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be contacted on Wednesday 15th November
- Interviews are expected to take place between 21st and 24th of November