- August 22, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Tetra Tech International Development Services (International Development Jobs – Tetra Tech) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Senior International Recruiter to join our Global Talent Operations (GTO) Team.
Position Description: As a Senior International Recruiter, you will provide specialized knowledge and capacity building on best practices of global staffing policies and procedures at all stages of the business cycle. You will work within all our technical sectors to develop preliminary staffing structures, contact and pre-qualify quality candidates, and recommend the best candidates. As a recruitment team member, you will be at the heart of our strong reputation among candidates and staff for providing a personal touch to our outreach and recruitment efforts and in building relationships that last beyond particular proposals and projects. The position can be fully remote from a US-based location or hybrid/remote within a commutable distance to either one of our office locations in Burlington, VT or Arlington, VA.
* In partnership with technical teams, effectively support staffing and candidate selection processes for proposals and projects;
* Apply continuous candidate engagement techniques to attract and retain talent;
* Mentor staff in recruitment methods full lifecycle: sourcing, effective candidate communications, interviewing, evaluating candidates, reference checking and candidate negotiations;
* Lead efforts to improve staffing protocols, strategies, practices, and systems and serve as an advisor on staffing issues;
* Deliver trainings on recruitment processes; and
* Designs and delivers improvements to current processes.
* Bachelor’s degree required (master’s degree preferred);
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in recruitment, sourcing, and/or marketing required;
* Minimum of two years of experience in staffing for international development projects and proposals preferred;
* Direct experience training colleagues on recruitment processes and best practices;
* Demonstrated knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques;
* Previous leadership experience as evidenced by participating in efforts to improve staffing practices;
* Direct experience advising and mentoring other staff;
* Ability to influence and strategically partner across all levels of the firm;
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, and lead presentations, training courses, and effective meetings;
* Speaking and reading proficiency in French, Spanish, or Arabic preferred;
* Strong network of technical contacts across the various service areas within the international development industry;
* Thorough understanding of government contract rules and regulations;
* Productivity and delivery– self-motivation, priority setting, multi-tasking;
* Proactiveness in seeking and recommending creative solutions to challenges; and
* Current US work authorization required.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that only the requested documents noted above are submitted. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech International Development is committed to safeguarding and technical excellence in equality and social inclusion. Our team of dedicated Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion (GYSI) technical advisers and advocates work closely with our staff and partners to share international norms and best practices to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalized groups. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of people of all gender identities, ages, races, ethnicities, national origins, cultures, religious or political beliefs, languages, education levels, socioeconomic backgrounds, family or relationship statuses, sexual orientations, genetics, and/or abilities.
Pay Transparency Statement:
We are committed to taking a thoughtful, compliant, and equitable approach to employment compensation. We commit to providing a holistic comprehensive salary analysis, including reviews of individual skill sets and compensable factors related to qualifications, business needs, internal compensation data, and industry and labor market surveys. The anticipated pay range for this position is $65,000 to $85,000 annually.
We are dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please visit Tetra Tech’s Disability Assistance Page or contact our Global Talent Operations team. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation with your application process, contact our Global Talent Operations team.