- August 14, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
ABOUT COMMON GOAL
With more than three billion fans, football is the largest social phenomenon on the planet. No other sport boasts such wealth, reach or cultural significance. Common Goal is rooted in the belief that the world’s most popular sport is one of the few cultural forces strong enough to help shift society towards a more sustainable and equitable future for all.
We want to maximise the game’s contribution to people and planet by forging a lasting connection between football as a business and football as a catalyst for social transformation. We believe that achieving long-lasting change requires everyone’s collaboration. That’s why we are building a movement that creates opportunities for every stakeholder in football to participate and collaborate in support of our people and planet.
Bottom-up and inside-out, we place all our focus on strengthening local capacity to transform realities, embedding purpose at the heart of the football industry and using football as enabler to inspire a shift in mindset.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an intern on the field of visual communications and graphic design to join our talented, passionate team and be part of our Brand team from August 14th.
Therefore, this position will require a creative individual interested in creating lively and creative graphics and designs for our social media channels, website and other assets and products.
- Support the development of Common Goal’s visual identity.
- Support the creative development and execution of content.
- Create visually engaging presentations and brochures to communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create visually appealing designs for social media, website, and presentations.
- Collaborate with other teams to create visually appealing design assets that align with the Common Goal’s objectives and strategies.
- Conduct research to inform design decisions.
- You are a matriculated university student until the end of your internship – preferably in an advanced semester.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are (on the way to becoming) a pro in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with video or animation (Premiere Pro, After Effects) is a big plus.
- You are located in in Berlin.
- You are available for three to six months internship.
- You are a quick learner and enjoy self-managing your tasks.
- You are a great listener and team player who enjoys taking responsibility and working in a diverse, culturally rich and inclusive workplace.
- You love to get things done, thrive on challenging the status-quo and have a genuine passion for our cause.
- Experience real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- Be part of a motivating work culture with highly talented colleagues, flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognised social enterprise.
- Make a 3-6 months internship with a monthly remuneration of 520 Euros, 20 Euro internet allowance and a 30 Euro grocery voucher your own.
- Last but not least, join an international squad from 18 countries, speaking more than 12 languages, that lives team play every day at its fullest and regularly meets at team events and football sessions.
Do you want to play an active part in driving social change through football on a global level? Then get into the game and join our team!
How to apply
Kick things off by submitting your application documents with your CV, a letter of motivation, and/or link to your LinkedIn profile and a few sentences about yourself via our online application form.
Please submit your documents as well as the information requested, as we cannot consider incomplete applications.
Your application will be screened against the position-specific criteria and suitable, qualified candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment and selection process.
Common Goal is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people! Women, trans, non-binary, and people from minority backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.