- November 5, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
- AS A MEMBER OF THE EXTENDED MANAGEMENT TEAM:
- Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with Save the Children’s Mission, Vision and Values and ensure their broader application by staff across the programme.
- Contribute to a conducive and productive work environment in a way that promotes accountability and high performance, encourages a team culture of learning, creativity and innovation, and frees up our teams to deliver outstanding results for children and excellent customer service for our members and donors
- Help design and implement a coherent organizational structure that is consistent with agency practices and appropriate to programme needs
- Help establish, maintain, and improve active and regular working relationships with: humanitarian and development donors, host government authorities, partner agencies, and other NGO actors
- Ensure the Vietnam Country Office complies with relevant Save the Children standards of Quality Framework and standard operating procedures
- Contribute to the implementation of transformation projects in Vietnam, including TE transformation, Source to Pay, PPM Prime and others.
- STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING
- Responsible for conceptualization, design and management of staffing strategies to ensure that the organisation acquires and retains a qualified workforce capable of meeting current organisational strategic goals in both development and emergency contexts
- Work closely with the programme departments to ensure that adequate HR inputs are provided and incorporated during development and implementation of all projects/programmes.
- Ensure appropriate job descriptions for critical and senior positions are developed and reflect Save the Children’s dual mandate. Take the lead on job evaluation process to ensure JD are fit well with SC’s grade structure
- Ensure hiring practices are fair, equitable and consistent and comply with local regulations, conduct ongoing analysis to determine organizational staffing profile
- Prepare/participate in long range people forecasting & HR planning for the organization
- With inputs from senior managers, assess competencies and skills in light of changing context and content of job holders and advise to SMT and Country Director
- Prepare terms and conditions of employment and issue all employment and consultancy contracts for Country Director’s approval in compliance with Vietnamese Labour Laws (when required) and any other relevant SCI, donor and Member guidelines
- Ensure appropriate and adequate emergency HR procedures are detailed in the Country Office Emergency Preparedness Plan in order to enable rapid scale up, and that all HR staff members understand and are able to perform their roles in an emergency.
[Due to limited character, please click on Apply button for full Job Description of the position]
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS43OTg5MS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20