- March 17, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Are you able to influence,support and steer cross-organisationally to drive income growth**? Do you want to be the person that will lead transformational income growth for Amnesty International**’s Secretariat?**
Leading a small, high performing team working primarily with Trusts & Foundations, you will be instrumental in continuing the year-on-year increase in income the team has achieved. Working across the Secretariat at a global level, you will directly manage a portfolio of 6 and 7 figure grants working on issues ranging from labour rights abuses, corporate crimes, climate justice, digital surveillance and many more.
This role will suit a strategic thinker with a strong ethos of working with funders as partners to achieve human rights impact. With experience of leading a team, you will have demonstrable experience of securing 7 figure multi-year grants from a range of funders globally. Your leadership style is open, empowering and collaborative with a focus on getting the best from the team and colleagues around the organisation.
- Lead and develop the Global Philanthropy and Partnerships Team to deliver on its strategy, vision and goals
- Deliver sustainable growth and meet or exceed agreed financial targets across
- Seek and secure philanthropic commitments from a personal portfolio of Trust and Foundations and prospects at a multi-year seven-figure level
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with prospective funders through appropriate cultivation and stewardship in order to protect and develop AI’s funding constituency
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience of developing large scale multi-year funding proposals to a variety of international trusts, foundations and institutional sources.
- A strong track record of personally soliciting six and seven figures from major donors
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams ensuring motivation and performance levels are high
- Extensive experience in new partnership acquisitions or business development
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world.
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they’re denied. And whether we’re applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we’re all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
For further information on our benefits, please visit https://www.amnesty.org/en/careers/benefits/
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click ‘Apply for this Role’ below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let’s get to work.
*N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.***