- February 10, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Médicos Sin Fronteras en México A.C.
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
to work in for the Central America and Mexico Integrated Offices (CAMINO)
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
- Drive culture and people strategies to ensure the long-term people needs for MSF CAMINO & OCG (Operational Center Geneva) operations in the region to achieve its social mission ambitions and strategic objectives
- Lead the HR function of MSF CAMINO and address the people management challenges of the organization in the region, including those related to CAMINOs Pool of Internationally Mobile Staff
- Responsible for the overall direction of the HR Department in MSF CAMINO
- Acts as HR strategic advisor to CAMINOs Executive Director and OCG Head of Program
As an active member of CAMINO’s MANAGEMENT TEAM, the HoHR:
- Leads, implements and communicates the People (staff) vision and strategy in CAMINO
- Ensures that external/internal risks and opportunities for MSF HR are considered in HR planning and in the Organization’s Risk Management
- Reports and presents HR and People’s Stakes to MSF Swiss Board, MSF OCG Congress and MSF OCG HR Commission
As HR DIRECTOR of CAMINO, the HoHR:
- Leads the development of proactive and meaningful strategies and solutions in organizational development, HR planning, integrated recruitment and talent management, compensation and benefits and employee relations.
- Leads and manages the HR department staff, setting the example for a collaborative and professional team culture
- Creates and supports MSF OCG network with partners sections and regional offices in line with MSF OCG collaboration agreements and strategic plan.
- Drives a positive and inclusive work environment that maximizes staff commitment and nurtures a culture of wellbeing for all staff.
- Collaborates to ensure the highest standards of ‘duty of care’ for MSF staff.
- Prevent abuse and discrimination within the organization and streamline the management of such cases when occurring. Collaborates effectively with OCG Behaviour Committee and Abuse unit.
- Guides the development, implementation, and assessment of learning and development programs.
- Anticipates and responds to the changing labour landscape, analyses internal and external trends and where appropriate, translates findings into actions to guarantee compliance to laws and regulations.
- Supports leadership development and change management processes in the organization and advises other Directors about people management.
- Makes recommendations, workforce planning and staffing strategies to meet future MSF operational needs.
- Defines and allocates resources and budgets for the Department while ensuring follow up of the expenses.
- Embraces transformation and innovation, to improve employee experience and organizational efficiency.
- Proactively assesses future developments in the Human Resources field and suggests relevant innovation and new thinking that better serve the MSF social mission.
- Represents MSF in meetings with Authorities and other NGOs for HR or Administration related issues
As HROP for OCG Programs in the Region, the HoHR:
- Acts as a strategic operational partner for HR topics in the Region.
- Guides the HRCo to define the HR Strategies of the Mission, the Action Plan and the Indicators to ensure an optimal achievement of the MSF Social Mission.
- Supports the HRCo in the implementation of policies, procedures and HR standards in the Region.
- Upon needs or request, provides technical advice and expertise to HRCo or other HR Team members in the Region.
- Sets regular meetings with the HR – Admin Teams in the Region, ensuring an adequate and efficient flow of relevant information in both ways (HROP to Mission, and Mission to HROP).
- Upon request, acts as back up for the HRCo.
Education and formation
- Essential, degree in Human Resource management or Administration related studies
Essential, working experience of at least 3 (three) years in relevant and similar jobs. Desirable, at least 24 months as HR Coordinator or other comparable position with HR strategic responsibilities (Project Coordinator, Head of Mission)
Essential, Spanish (C1) & English (B2)
Mature, with excellent organizational and communications capacities
Committed with Diversity, Inclusion and Equity vision
Clear operational focus and solutions’ oriented
Excellent capacity to set priorities and ability to take responsible decisions
Capacity to influence
LOCATION: MEXICO CITY
SALARY RANGE: between 987K MXN to 1,184K MXN GROSS / YEAR ($58,746 MXN MONTHLY GROSS), split into:
- Seniority bonus: 2% base salary increase per year (recognition of internal experience)
- Benefits of law: 25% days of vacation per year, 25% vacations bonus, 30 days of Christmas bonus, Social Security
- Additional benefits: reimbursement of basic medical consultations, limited annual expenses, economic support in case of death
CONTRACT: MEXICAN, FULL TIME (also for foreigners)
START: MAY 1ST 2022 (flexible)
LAST DAY TO APPLY: FEBRUARY 27 2022
DURATION: From 3 (minimum) to 6 years (maximum) commitment
BENEFITS: HYBRID WORK (Home / Office)
DEI & GREEN COMMITTED
LGBTIQA+ FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER MSF CAMINO POLICIES
MSF is an equal opportunity employer. MSF considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MÉDICOS SIN FRONTERAS EN MÉXICO AC, with address at Fernando Montes de Oca, number 56, Col. Condesa, 06140, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, will process your personal data to carry out recruitment, selection, hiring, supply and administration activities. personal; create personnel files; verify and confirm your identity and data; management and operation of HR processes within the organization. For more details, please review the full version at: www.msf.mx/privacidad
To learn more about life within Humanitarian Missions, we invite you to enter the following link: https://www.msf.mx/proyectos-internacionales
How to apply
Please apply through this link: https://grnh.se/5d4dcdf54us