Position of the function
The people who are committed to ASF are the heart of the association. As Human Resources Manager, you ensure that the association’s values are respected and integrated in the work of every employee at all times of the life of the collaboration : recruitment, skills development, individual follow-up, motivation, well-being at work, contract management and working conditions.
The function is carried out under the responsibility of the Managing Director and in close collaboration with
with the Director of Operations Management.
Responsibilities and tasks
The human resources manager :
- Develops the cross-functional and uniform HR strategy for all the of the structure and animates the HR culture within ASF; defines and implements the HR policies, procedures and tools;
- Guarantees the smooth running of the overall recruitment process at the company.
- Is responsible for the implementation of the individual development policy and takes innovative initiatives to encourage in-house skills development.
- Manages all administrative aspects of employment contracts.
- Ensures that ASF complies with the relevant legislation; and maintains the organisation’s HR data.
- Supports Country Directors and HR functions in the countries to carry out their duties.
- Holds the position of Prevention Adviser and in this capacity, ensures that the rules regarding prevention, protection and well-bieng at work are applied.
- Takes on the role of Integrity Focal Point as described in the procedure and is responsible for the handling of complaints as described in the ASF procedures.
How to apply
Please send your CV, covering letter and availability to email@example.com, with the mention
“Human Resources Manager” in the subject line, before 12 February 2021.