We are seeking a dynamic Programme Manager to join our Programme Management team and support the delivery of the DFID’s Women’s Integrated Sexual Health (WISH) programme. The WISH programme aims to expand sexual and reproductive health care services. The WISH Lot 2 consortium is led by IPPF, and Options is responsible for leading the National Ownership output.
As Programme Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the effective and efficient project management of the WISH2ACTION programme. S/he will work closely with senior members of the programme team and other Options’ team members to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard. The post-holder will report to the Senior Programme Manager, and will be based in Options’ offices in central London with some overseas travel.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of programme management, supporting large multi-country programmes in international development and public health or similar sector. S/he will have several years (over 5 years) experience of building successful relationships with clients, collaborators and consultants, be confident in financial management and decision making and be able to manage multiple and competing priorities. A confident self-starter, the post-holder will have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to work in a fast-moving and complex environment.
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit
How to apply
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 30 August 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate)