- October 19, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, governance, and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Information security analyst will work as part of a cybersecurity team to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through the planning, analysis, and enhancement of information security systems, policies, procedures, and tools.
This position will report to the Sr. Cybersecurity Manager
- Perform penetration testing, analyze test result, document risk, and recommend countermeasures.
- Assist in identifying, monitoring, investigating, and analyzing computer network intrusions.
- Perform network packet inspection and traffic analysis by using both commercial and open sources tools.
- Assists managing network, intrusion detection & prevention systems, making recommendations for improvements.
- Perform forensic analysis of electronic data sources (workstations, laptops, servers, mobile devices, etc.) in response to cyber incidents.
- Manages and executes first-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents.
- Analyzes incidents and security breaches to determine root causes.
- Review incidents and events captured in various security monitoring system.
- Develop, disseminate, and maintain policy documents.
- Delivers, security awareness programs to improve cyber security culture within the company. Qualifications
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management and Cybersecurity Framework.
- Experience with FISMA, NIST 800-53, general IT control implementation, assessment, and maintenance process.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Familiarity with SIEM tools.
- Experience with Microsoft security and compliance.
- Knowledge of Phishing simulation development and administration of social engineering awareness campaigns as well as end user awareness training.
Educations & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or related certification of study.
- Two years of experience in information security role.
- Equivalent combinations of the experience and training will be considered.