- January 7, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
International Fundraising Volunteer
Humanity for Sustainable Development (H4SD) is an incorporated community-based organization that provides high-quality educational support to underserved communities in rural Kenya. We believe that quality education should be free and available to all, regardless of age, tribe, religion, or socioeconomic standing.We believe that quality education is essential for social mobility and can help alleviate poverty and [economic and gender] inequality, hence providing equal access to available opportunities
The International Fundraising intern will:
- Creating, planning, implementation, management and oversight of all aspects related to fundraising for the organization-This include designing individual giving and crowdfunding strategies
- Designing digital Fundraising Strategy
- Identifying donor opportunities, developing donor databases, responding to call for proposals, developing grant proposals, writing appeals, representing the organization at donor meetings and undertaking follow-up of potential funding opportunities with the support of the core team and board members.
- Explore and develop strategies for long-term sustainability of the organization and its interventions eg projects
- Develop business plans in consultation with other staff for possible generation of long-term incomes for the organization.
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
- Liaison with private agencies, the government and other organizations to explore potential collaborations for raising funds for the organization.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Development and management experience with NGOs
- Good Computer skills to develop communication materials
- Experience in humanitarian
- Individual Giving and direct email Marketing
How to apply
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to Send Cover Letter together with detail Curriculum Vitae (Not Certificates) to the following email address: email@example.com by the close of business day
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted