- October 23, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Integrity is an ethical consultancy and service provider working in challenging and complex environments around the globe.
We help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We work across all phases of the programme and project cycle, delivering eleven complementary services: monitoring, evaluation and learning / data and knowledge management / research, evidence and analysis / advisory / project management / communications / risk management / technical assistance / capability and capacity development / stakeholder engagement / grant and fund management. Our services are underpinned by the principles on which we were founded, a commitment to providing reliable information and evidence, and expert and high-quality delivery.
Headquartered in London and Washington DC, Integrity also has offices in Jordan, Kenya, and Pakistan. Our multi-national team of over 80 deliver multi-year projects, programmes and consulting assignments to a wide range of government clients, international organisations, foundations and private sector clients.
VISION: To set the international standard for ethically delivered expert services in complex and challenging contexts.
MISSION: We use evidence and learning to provide trusted advice and enable change for a sustainable future.
• Courage: We work on many of the world’s most complex problems. We stand against violence in all its forms. We are unafraid to stand up to illegal or unethical practices.
• Objectivity: We challenge conventional thinking. Our recommendations are not based on assumptions or ideology but evidence and learning.
• Diligence: We incorporate our best individual and collective intellect through rigour, reflection, and collaboration.
• Accountability: We take responsibility for the quality of our work and performance. We hold ourselves to account through clear policy and process, sustained by long-term profitability.
• Sensitivity: We understand the impact of our presence and our work, empathise with people’s situations, and commit to do no harm.
ETHICS: Integrity upholds the highest ethical standards in our work, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. Through adherence to our core values, we ensure the best possible service, and benefit the communities amongst whom we work.
We commit to building a diverse and inclusive organisation where all feel safe and able to progress, contribute and be heard, regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, marital or parental status.
Further information about Integrity can be found at www.integrityglobal.com.
Scope of Work
Integrity is seeking a creative all-rounder to support the delivery of sophisticated and visually engaging project outputs for our clients. You will have the skills to independently develop impactful graphic design for eye-catching reports, slide decks, capability statements, and ad hoc briefers. Managing competing demands across your own portfolio of work, you will hit the ground running as part of a fast-paced international consultancy doing valuable and ethical work around the globe, covering a variety of services and complex thematic challenges. A good grasp of web and social media tools, and a sharp eye for copyediting, proofreading, and formatting will also be essential to this post. As part of Integrity’s business team, you will play a key role in the production of proposals and marketing materials, as well as ensuring our website and LinkedIn posts are accurate, up-to-date, and engaging.
Reporting to Integrity’s Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications, this position would suit an experienced graphic design professional who is confident in working with clients and colleagues to create the best materials for a range of audiences. With a passion for engaging with the content you work on, you will also be looking to demonstrate your experience across a portfolio of wider marketing and communications activities.
Terms of Reference
A. Graphic Design and Document Production (75%)
- As part of our graphic design team, you will manage a portfolio of project delivery. You will work with colleagues across our global team to understand the audience requirements for each piece of work, prioritise key content, and negotiate the timeframe and level of effort needed for successful delivery.
- Lead on the production of professional, client-facing graphics and data visualisations for Integrity’s portfolio of projects.
- Lead on end-to-end document production process for project documents for publication or submission to partners and clients, as well as proposals, reports, capability statements and other marketing material.
- Support or lead development of unique visual identities for new projects, including creation of a range of assets and templates for graphic design and project team use.
- Collaborate with colleagues to populate templates when appropriate. Together we turn MS Office-produced project reports, proposal submissions, and other documents (including presentations) into easily digestible and visually appealing documents of publishable quality.
- When required, copy-edit and proofread technical reports and marketing materials to ensure completed documents are delivered accurately and to a very high standard.
- Lead on the design, procurement, and distribution of business cards, event materials, and other hard copy printing.
B. Marketing and Communications Support (25%)
- Support maintenance and updates for Integrity’s website, with a confident and strategic approach to the generation of text content for the website, including blogs, project delivery information, staff profiles, and news articles.
- Assist with the publication of staff and consultancy recruitments when required.
- Lead production of a range of eye-catching content generation for our LinkedIn account, helping to focus our feed for upcoming opportunities.
- Maintain streamlined and well-organised repositories for Integrity marketing materials and project communications, and graphic design.
- Help build, curate, and deploy Integrity’s stock of templates, images, and icons.
- Assist in the production and distribution of the regular Integrity newsletter.
- Ability to produce short videos and animations for our social media and website is desirable but not essential.
Your Experience and Expertise
- Extensive professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- Demonstrable experience in complex and creative document production and branded formatting using MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in creating templates from scratch across a range of programmes including InDesign, PowerPoint and Word.
- Extensive experience working with company and/or project brand guidelines.
- Ability to stick to deadlines under pressure and manage competing demands independently.
- A flexible and proactive approach to working with colleagues and clients, with the ability to interpret, advise on, and shape design briefs.
- Experience in workshopping with clients to work through complex concepts to achieve bold, innovative visualisations.
- Experienced copyeditor with a forensic eye for detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining a website using WordPress or similar CMS, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Previous experience in the international development sector.
- Previous work on USAID or US Government materials.
- Experience of workshopping with clients or colleagues to develop/revise branding or visual identities.
- Knowledge of interactive/moving graphics production, podcast production, or video editing using Adobe Premier Pro or other video editing software.
- Experience in creating or revamping websites.
- Experience in procuring and managing external creatives to provide specialist services, e.g. print, animation, and illustration.
- Knowledge and experience using data visualisation software, such as PowerBI.
- A key, long-term project in the successful candidate’s portfolio has a contractual requirement set by the client for the minimum qualification of a BA degree and five years of professional experience. A degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or another relevant subject is desirable but not essential. Candidates without a degree will need a professional qualification and 10 years of experience. Experience should be showcased through a CV as well as a portfolio of relevant professional graphic design work.
- Written and oral fluency in English, with the ability to write clear and compelling narrative.
You should also demonstrate the following core competencies:
Level 1: Team competencies
- Planning and Organising
- Development and Continual Learning
- Results Focus and Initiative
- Customer Orientation
- Managing Change
Level 2-4: Management competencies
- Analytical and Flexible Thinking
- Achievement Focus
- Managing Resources
- Teamwork and Team Leadership
- Customer Orientation
- Organisational Knowledge
- Organisational Alignment
- Strategic Thinking
- Developing Talent
Integrity is a hybrid work employer offering a flexible working model that supports a blend of in-office and working from home time. Each office has its own flexible working model to meet local needs and demands.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter, explaining why you are suitable for and want the role. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is 12th November 2023.However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, marital or parental status. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by UK data protection laws.