- May 30, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Established in 1977, GOAL is an international humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poor and the vulnerable and is currently operating in 14 countries world-wide
This is an exciting and dynamic role within the Fundraising department of GOAL, this role will report directly into the Community Fundraising and Events Manager. This role offers a wide scope to the successful candidate in developing a skill set surrounding marketing and fundraising experience.
Main Duties Delivery of income targets through
- Strong execution and delivery of National events
- Provide administrative support, communications support and events support to the fundraising team.
- Ensure GOAL brand is enhanced through the quality of the events for participants.
- Help implement digital and social media marketing strategies to promote GOAL events.
- To assist with day to day relationship with external actors (editors, developers, web and donation platform providers, tech support) relating to GOAL events
- To provide online support to fundraisers/events, challenges and third parties.
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Manage and maintain financial and supporter data through GOAL’s CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) and Excel databases.
- Provide market insight and competitive analysis to inform the GOAL strategy
- Identify market opportunities for GOAL to test
- Other Duties
- To provide support and assistance to the Head of Fundraising and the Fundraising team as required
- Strong organisational skills, reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness and ability to manage administrative tasks
- Strong ability to work with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Full driving license
- The ability to travel when required to community fundraising meetings across Ireland/N.Ireland.
- Flexibility to work occasionally outside normal working hours to attend special events, volunteer meetings and other events.
How to apply
Please apply through the GOAL website at: https://www.goalglobal.org/careers/?vacancy=4290756&gh_jid=4290756