- June 21, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
We’re here to do development differently – more empowering, fairer, more impactful, with evidence. Jouri aims to model fair and ethical international consulting in the MENA region. If you share our passion to make the development consulting field fairer to both the consultants who operate it and the communities who benefit from the work done in this sector, we warmly welcome you.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Preferred bachelor’s in Business Administration, Significant relevant work experience in these specific areas will be considered as an added value.
General Work Experience:
3+ years of management experience in the humanitarian field with good leadership and supervisory skills to lead and motivate teams; coordinate group activities, ensuring that roles, policies, and procedures within the team are clear.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying qualified researchers and recruitment process including vetting and background check with support from the HR department.
- Organizing researcher’s database.
- Supporting the Field Manager with planning for Jouri’s ongoing and future assignments.
- Daily follow-up, and timely problem solving to ensure that tasks are performed consistently and in accordance with the Jouri’s standards and protocols.
- Planning and execution of data collection, analysis, and data QA.
- Upload data collection tools using KoBo.
- Preparing field team’s monthly payroll in liaison with HR and Finance department.
- Preparing field reports and debrief sessions with the researchers.
- Preparing risk management and developing the appropriate mitigations.
- Preparing monthly safety and security reports and incident reports if needed.
- Evaluating the field team’s performance and capacity and developing relevant capacity-building plans.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic (reading, writing, and communication) is essential.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Remote Management.
- Strong time management.
- Risk Management.
- To Travel to Syria on a monthly basis as required.
- To demonstrate commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- To prioritize work tasks for himself as well as His\Her team.
- To work extra time as needed.
- To work in a challenging field setting.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the link to upload your cover letter and C.V. (Please ensure that your documents are titled with your first name only) https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/YfxBCwYH
Jouri is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by international data protection laws.