- July 31, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Are you passionate about driving positive change and supporting human rights organisations in Tunisia? We are currently seeking experienced individual consultants or consultancy firms specialising in Organisational Development (OD) to conduct a mapping and needs assessment for civil society organisations and movements on areas including but not limited to organisational structure and design, governance and leadership, strategic planning, organisational culture, and fundraising. Join us in our mission to enhance the capacity and sustainability of civil society organisations (CSOs) in Tunisia.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong foundation in project management, strategic planning, change management, and OD models.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the human rights ecosystem.
- Ability to assess an organisation’s current state and identify areas of improvement, including culture, structure, policies, processes, and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Tunisia’s civil society landscape and its ongoing developments.
- A robust network of CSOs and socially engaged organizations and initiatives in Tunisia.
- Excellent research, interviewing, communication, and writing skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, with French as an advantage.
*We offer a competitive compensation based on profile, experience and expertise, proposal methodology and financial offer.
This is a consultancy position for 18 months with a fixed pay rate of USD 7,000.
Please see the attached Terms of Reference for more information on responsibilities, skills and experience required.
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world.
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they’re denied. And whether we’re applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we’re all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click ‘Apply for this Role’ below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let’s get to work.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.
Amnesty International is committed to being an inclusive employer and providing an inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all. If you would like to receive any information in a different way or would like us to do anything differently to help you apply for our roles, please get in touch with the team by firstname.lastname@example.org