- August 9, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The Financial Sector Deepening Kenya (FSD Kenya) is an independent Trust dedicated to the achievement of an inclusive financial system that supports Kenya’s long-term development goals. We work closely with Government, the financial services industry, and other partners to develop financial solutions that better address the real-world challenges faced by low-income households, enterprises, and underserved groups such as women and youth.
To meet its obligations under the various ongoing projects in Kenya, FSD Kenya is hereby inviting bidders to submit applications to be considered for the provision of the relevant specialised services in one or more of the following categories for the period 2023-2025.
Policy and Infrastructure
- Analysis of financial markets including banking, pensions, capital markets, credit mutuals and insurance.
- Credit markets infrastructure, policy, and law.
- Retail payments systems development.
- Legal drafters of financial sector policy and law.
- Research economists, including financial sector data analysts.
- Gender policy and women economic empowerment (WEE).
- Market research and financial solutions development.
- Pilot research.
- Pilot technical support.
- Surveys/research/ analyses.
- Business case research, analysis and modelling.
- Communication and advocacy.
Agriculture and processing
- Strategic communication.
- Empirical socio-economic research Objective.
- Impact evaluation and business modelling.
- Gender and household economy analyses.
- Economic and market analysis, with a focus on smallholder agriculture Objective.
- Green building.
- Quantity surveying, costing
FSD Kenya will undertake a due diligence assessment and screening of the preferred bidder to include reference checks. FSD Kenya will share a Third-party screening questionnaire to aid in processing the assessment and screening. FSD Kenya reserves the right to proceed or reject bidder(s) depending on the outcome of this assessment and consider the next ranked bidder. The findings of this assessment will be kept confidential and used internally for the purposes of this evaluation.
Bidders are expected to provide valid registration documents and documentation for tax compliance in their country of jurisdiction as part of minimum eligibility. Failure to attach the documents and forms will make the bidder unresponsive and will not be considered for evaluation.
FSD Kenya reserves the right to accept any tender (s) or to reject all tenders at any time. FSD Kenya also reserves the right to cancel this procurement at any point in time prior to award of the contract.
How to apply
To submit your application, visit FSD Kenya website or click on the below link for a full detailed terms of reference and submission details.