- March 3, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Regional Senior Auditor, you will be the in-charge experienced auditor for regional engagements of varying size and complexity to include:
- Providing support for planning for the various phases of the field work
- Carrying the work as delegated by the Regional Audit Director or Regional Audit Manager
- Providing a summary of audit findings, criteria, risks and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Business Management or related field.
- Three (3) plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal/external audit or World Vision experience in finance and/or grants. Experience in accredited audit firms and/or in a Non-Governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in Risk-Based Auditing.
- Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE) finalized or in an advanced stage of certification process.
- CIA certification – finalized or in progress.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners.
- Cross-cultural and multi-faith experience.
- Excellent English and Spanish written and oral communication skills.
- The position requires the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by 07 MARCH 2022
*Preferred office location: Mexico. Other location/s to consider: El Salvador.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.