- May 23, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Responsible for the writing reports, documentation of projects, meetings, reviews, workshops and learnings exercise within the Strategy and Monitoring and Learning department. Creation of visualizations, dashboards, and infographics will also be one of the main tasks of the persons. In addition to report writing and visualization, the job holder will also assist in the knowledge management of the organization.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to summarize information
- Desire to learn, and teachable
- Ability to learn / teach yourself
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with the National team
- Ability to present information in a simple and captivating manner.
- Strong writing skills attention to detail in a variety of outputs
- Excellent command of grammar
- Excellent oral communication skills in English
- Good eye for visuals
- Basic understanding of databases and data visualization applications.
- Basic understanding of data reporting, and ability to create clear presentations.
- 2-4 years or above of work experience in writing experiences, preferably with bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication, Data management, Graphic Design or similar
- Experience in using reporting and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, DOMO, QlikView)
- Experience in report writing and using tools for reporting (e.g Publisher, Canva, Adobe)
- Experience generating graphs for data visualization
- Excellent technical writing, computer, and oral presentation skills
- Experience in nonprofit project management preferred
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com