- May 23, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
HEKS/EPER, Swiss Church Aid, supports projects designed to combat hunger, poverty and injustice in over 30 countries on four continents. HEKS/EPER also provides worldwide humanitarian assistance for victims of natural disasters and armed conflicts and supports the Church’s diaconal work in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. In Switzerland, HEKS/EPER champions the rights and causes of refugees and socially disadvantaged people. Through its development and social policy work in the fields of climate justice, access to land and food, migration, and integration, HEKS/EPER strives for systemic change – globally and in Switzerland.
The Senior Grants Manager is the focal point for proposal development, donor reporting, grants information management and grants management capacity-building efforts.
Therefore, we are looking with starting as soon as possible or by arrangement for a proactive and experienced:
Senior Grants Manager, Ukraine, 100%
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the development of high-quality proposals and budgets that are relevant to HEKS/EPER’s
- Submit high quality donor reports (narrative and financial) according to HEKS/EPER and donor regulations
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of sub-grantees’ reporting and provide training on reporting
- Contribute to all aspects of the proposal development process
- Facilitate and coordinate with the partnerships unit to provide necessary support for all aspects.
- Lead grant opening meetings, quarterly grant review meetings, and grant close out meetings.
- Supervise grant officers to ensure proper supervision, professional development and good management of all tasks
- Overseeing the spending plan in coordination with the finance and programme teams
- Oversee partners’ programmatic and financial reporting, ensuring that quality reports are submitted in a timely manner
- Raise compliance issues with supervisor and/or the concerned department with the HQ
- Review of monthly budget reports to address any projected underspend or overspend
- Compiling and responding to requests for information from HEKS/EPER’s regional and headquarter offices
- Undertake other key grants management, program development, monitoring and evaluation, communications, and external relations activities
To be successful you bring:
- Professional diploma or university degree in Business Administration or related topics
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position with NGO
- Advanced IT knowledge (hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Knowledge of SAGA
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Russian will be an asset
- Excellent editorial quality
- Knowledge of project management
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to be assertive, when necessary
- Ability to analyze (judgment, practicality) and to synthesize
- Organization, discipline, and compliance with deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under stress in general, and in emergency situations in particular
What you can expect from us:
- An international position with a duty station in Kharkiv, Ukraine
- An opportunity to make a difference in this world
- An interesting and challenging position
- Duration 6 months (possible extension)
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation provided by HEKS/EPER
- R&R after 3 Months
- Insurance package
How to apply
Would you like to join the HEKS/EPER team? We are looking forward to your complete application in English (CV, Cover letter and certificates) exclusively via our online portal.
Senior Grants Manager, Ukraine, 100% (refline.ch)
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. HEKS/EPER reserves the right to select a candidate prior to the deadline.
For further information about HEKS/EPER, please consult our website https://en.heks.ch/.