- March 21, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Terms of Reference
- Conduct and lead research projects including literature review, research design, tool design, analysis and discussion, and generation of recommendations, with a programmatic focus;
- Investigate, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data;
- Conduct and lead monitoring and evaluation studies;
- Lead training on new projects and research tools with field teams;
- Attend meetings with project partners;
- Develop articles for publication;
- Undertake continuing professional development and participate in national and international workshops;
- Establish collaborative links with international professional organizations.
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 7 years of working experience in research, monitoring, humanitarian, and development sectors;
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Collaborative and constructive team member;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multitask, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in written and oral English.
How to apply
Interested applicants must send their CV to the following email address : email@example.com with “Social Protection Expert/Researcher” as the subject.