- May 22, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
This position is for a proposal the organization is working on. The State Program Lead will oversee the coordination and support of technical assistance interventions aimed at strengthening the Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health (RMNCH) services in Bauchi State. S/he will play a vital role in ensuring the successful implementation of the project by providing subject matter expertise, managing project milestones, and fostering effective communication with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in RMNCH, project management, and the ability to deliver sustainable technical assistance interventions.
- Responsible for overall project planning, implementation, and coordination.
- Ensures project milestones are achieved within the allocated time and budget.
- Manages project team members and maintains effective communication with stakeholders.
- Monitors project progress and prepares regular reports for the funding organization, highlighting program results and lessons learned.
- Coordinate key program strategies and results for the project.
- Overall monitoring and analysis of the program environment and advice on timely readjustments of strategies and activities.
- Identify new areas of support and facilitate implementation of new initiatives.
- Close communication with all stakeholders and promotion of 360HSDC’s mandate; provide recommendations and program/policy advice based on results.
- Organize and participate as a resource person in advocacy meetings, round-tables, training workshops, and other meetings related to specific RMNCH services.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate technical reports and other materials relating to the project.
- Represent the project in technical forums at the field level.
- Participate in the donor progress report writing, and quarterly review report writing and presentation.
- Provide technical support for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual project performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health, Development Studies, or other related degrees.
- About 10 years of relevant experience managing RMNCH-related projects.
- Technical knowledge of Public Health, with a focus on RMNCH services.
- Demonstrated analytical and report-writing skills.
- Ability to comply with the estimated project timelines and workdays.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures, and geography of the State.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject, i.e., “State Program Lead”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.