- March 7, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Supply Chain Assistant, Bujumbura Burundi
- Assist in procurement activities and warehouse/asset management.
- Assist in overall fleet management
- Assist in general duties as assigned, Correspondences, and other routine duties.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, or another related area
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management and other related areas
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar field, preferably in an NGO environment
- High levels of attention to detail and quality
- Computer literacy (including advanced excel skills)
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills and communications skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Commitment to Save the Children’s mission and values
- High levels of confidentially and integrity
Contract duration: 9 months
Location: Muyinga Province and Ruyigi province
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at careers.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dS5ob3NpYW5lLjE3MjYwLjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZHJlbmFvLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ