- June 27, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Northern Lights Aid, a small organisation working in northern Greece to provide material support and community projects to the residents of Perigiali Camp, is looking for a new Team Manager! The purpose of the role is to supervise a diverse team of young international volunteers, working with residents of the Kavala Refugee Camp and members of the local community with similar needs. The Team Manager coordinates the logistics related to volunteer arrival, departure, and stay, and focuses strongly on volunteer management and wellbeing. The Team Manager is required to live with the volunteer team in one of the volunteer apartments and a driving license is also required. We require a minimum commitment of 7 months, which includes one month of training/handover which is unpaid. The salary amounts to a basic Greek salary.
Non-exhaustive list of the responsibilities:
- Organise volunteer welcome and give an introduction to apartment life and local services.
- Reside in a volunteer apartment of the organisation and manage the spaces, including collecting rent contributions, paying bills, and ensuring upkeep and maintenance.
- Be the person of contact for questions from volunteers, including logistical/practical matters, well-being, concerning cases or behaviour, and emergency situations.
- Create, update and manage documentation and administration related to volunteer management.
- Create and maintain positive, open and inclusive team dynamics through activities and processes.
Requirements and Expectations:
- Greek Residency (this can be organised upon arrival in Greece)
- Driving licence required
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Comfortable to live in the volunteer apartment
How to apply
We are looking for a charismatic and young individual to lead our volunteer team, organize team-building activities and schedule the day-to-day activities alongside our Project manager, if you think that is you send us your CV and Cover Letter and we’ll be in touch!
Please contact us at the following address: email@example.com