- August 7, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Operation Blessing – Hunger Strike Force/Local Feeding Program – Bristol, TN
Operation Blessing (OB) is looking for a Warehouseman (Local Feeding Programs) to provide effective volunteer coordination, and organization and facilitation of product distribution to local ministry partners, along with providing Local Hunger Relief Programs product receipt support and inventory control support. This position will work onsite at OB’s Distribution Center in Bristol, Tennessee.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, equipment and inventory systems
- Skilled in MS Office and industry-standard inventory software applications
- Strong ability to lead, manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish priorities and effectively multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as an effective member of a team
- Ability to travel
- Ability to stand, walk bend, and lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Forklift certification
- Valid drivers license with satisfactory driving record
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package.
How to apply
If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting our OB Job Board.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.