- October 27, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
SIF is looking for an Administrative Coordinator based in Nairobi for its mission in Kenya and Somalia.
Open since 2012, SIF’s mission in Somalia, helped host populations and internal displaced people in Kismayo.
SIF contributed in improving food security and livelihood of vulnerable households in both countries. People impacted by the floods also received hygiene and first need kits. SIF developped as well its activities during COVID-19 pandemic by distributing medical supplies in Somalia. The sponsorship of orphans also supported their access to education.
From Nairobi, the administrative coordinator will be under Head of Mission’ supervision and will manage finance, HR, and admin team in Kismayo, Nairobi and Marsabit.
Your main responsabilities are the following (evolving and non exhaustive list) :
- Implements SIF’s specific administrative, financial and human resources rules and procedures in the mission;
- Ensures SIF is compliant with laws, national regulations and contractual obligations;
- Coordinates, plans and follows up on activities linked to Administration, Finance and Human Ressources
- Contributes to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy;
- Manage the administrative team: briefing, planning, management, follow up etc..;
- Elaborate frequent administration, financial and HR reports for the head of mission and for donors according to the deadline requested.
- Relevant Master’s level qualification
- 3 to 5 years on similar role and context
- Extensive knowledge in finance (SAGA), HR and administrative management
- A strong Leadership, a supportive management style and ability to work underpressure are required
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- First 6 months French full time temporary contract
- Starting date: January 2022
- Perdiem / Guesthouse
- Health insurance (60% covered by SIF)
- Rapatriation insurance (100% covered by SIF)
- Remuneration according to our salary grid.
- Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance).
- R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks.
- Leaves every 3 months
SIF commits to:
At SIF, we consider diversity as a wealth. Every applications fitting the job description will be thuroughly evaluated.
SIF reserves the right to check the criminal records according with the current law.
SIF respects the humanitarian principle of ” Do no harm” and ensures child security as a primary consideration.
SIF practices a policy of zero tolerance toward every type of fraud, corruption, moral harrassment, abuse or any type of violence, more broadly every type of offense to the legislation, regulation and code of conduct. SIF rallies its personnel in the promotion, diffusion and respect of its chart’s principles.
You fit this profile and support our commitment ?
Join our solidarity chain by applying to this job offer !