- January 24, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
CP & CRG Coordinator – Kismayo – Open to Somali Nationals Only
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
Save the Children has been working in Somalia for more almost 70 years. The Country Office has 650 staff across 14 field offices (Boroma, Burao and Hargeisa in Somaliland; Bosasso, Garowe, Galkayo and Gardo, Beletweyne, Adaado, Abudwak, Baidoa, Kismayo, Dhobley and Mogadishu). In 2020, with an annual spent of US$117 million, we reached more than 3.3 million people through our humanitarian and longer-term development work in Child Survival (Health, Nutrition, Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH)); Education; Child Poverty Reduction; Child Protection; and Child Rights Governance.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Field Manager with Technical reporting to the CP & CRG Programme Manager- SS
Number of direct reports: Two Project officers, oversee responsibility of the case workers
The Child Protection and Child Rights Governance Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the Strengthened Protection and Resilience for Adolescent Girls in Jubbaland (SPRAJ) and the Community Health and Social Accountability Project (CHASP) projects in Jubaland state of Somalia under the direction of the Field Manager and, in coordination with the CP & CRG Programme Manager. Both projects are aimed at addressing negative coping mechanisms affecting adolescent girls from the most vulnerable Internally Displaced Persons (IDP), returnees, and host communities in Kismayo, as a result of the socio-economic impacts of COVID-19, conflict, migration, displacement and climate change. The CP & CRG Coordinator will also represent and advocate for Save the Children’s work and organizational priorities with a wide range of external stakeholders including government representatives, civil society, children and youth, parents, technical professionals within the field of Law, Education, and Health, academia, donors, and UN agencies operating in Jubaland.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Social Science, Development Studies, Human Rights Law or any other relevant discipline.
- Five years’ experience of designing, managing, monitoring and evaluating child protection and child rights governance programmes, especially case management, child protection system building, SGBV, Positive Parenting and Positive Discipline.
- Proven abilities in delivering results for child rights and child protection especially Case management, SGBV, Positive Parenting and Positive Discipline.
- Understanding and commitment to principles of child rights and child protection.
- Ability to identify the main gaps in child protection and child rights governance in the Somali context to inform a holistic response for children.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims and values in practice.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Somali, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and /or international.
- Experience in advocacy, lobbying and training around child rights, child protection and child participation.
- Ability to maintain consistent high standards of professional behaviour and achievement, including when working alone.
- Pragmatism, initiative and ability to achieve results despite challenges.
- Ability to communicate and maintain appropriate and productive relations with a range of actors, including children, parents and local authorities in political and militarily sensitive environments.
- Experience of working with partners and teachers using a participatory approach.
- Budget development and financial monitoring skills.
- Willing to comply with all relevant Save the Children and procedures with respect to child rights and safeguarding, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in a matrix management environment
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at
Application will be close on 2nd February 2022
We need to keep children safe, so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS45MTU5NS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Viagra 5 mg funziona https://www.brit.co/u/canadian-pharmacydrugs-online
You definitely made your point.
canadian medications https://the-dots.com/projects/drugstore-online-shopping-889086/
Regards, Helpful stuff.
no 1 canadian pharcharmy online https://www.passivehousecanada.com/members/canada-pharmaceuticals-online-generic/
Thank you! A lot of knowledge!
Generic for viagra https://www.homify.com/ideabooks/9295471/canadian-pharmacy-drugs-online
Nicely put. Thanks!
Viagra great britain http://climbingcoaches.co.uk/member-home/londondrugscanada/profile/
Fantastic material. Kudos!
list of reputable canadian pharmacies https://infogram.com/canadian-pharmaceuticals-online-safe-1h7g6k0gqxz7o2o?live
Regards! A good amount of facts!
Online viagra https://forum.melanoma.org/user/canadianpharmacyonline/profile/
You made your point extremely well.!
Viagra rezeptfrei https://www.brit.co/u/canadian-online-pharmaciesprescription-drugs
Fantastic tips. Many thanks.
canadian pharmacy world https://www.passivehousecanada.com/members/online-drugs-without-prescriptions-canada/
Awesome postings. With thanks!
Viagra 20 mg https://www.cakeresume.com/me/online-drugs-without-prescriptions-canada
Regards. Wonderful information!
Viagra 20 mg best price https://rabbitroom.com/members/canadianpharmaceuticalsonlinewithnoprescription/profile/
You actually mentioned this perfectly.
Viagra sans ordonnance http://www.celtras.uniport.edu.ng/profile/canadianpharmacy/
Effectively spoken truly. .
Cheap viagra https://amarutalent.edu.pe/forums/users/viagra-generic-canadian-pharmacy/
Valuable knowledge. Many thanks.
Viagra 5 mg https://offcourse.co/users/profile/pharmacy-cheap-no-prescription
You actually reported this effectively!
canadian viagra https://bitcoinblack.net/community/prescription-drugs-from-canada/info/
Terrific material. Many thanks!
Generic for viagra https://www.nzrelo.com/forums/users/canadianviagragenericpharmacy/
Good facts, Appreciate it!
Viagra generika https://www.beastsofwar.com/forums/users/canadiancialis/
Well spoken without a doubt! .
Viagra 20 mg best price https://www.windsurf.co.uk/forums/users/canadian-pharmacy-viagra-generic
Thanks! A lot of material.
Viagra vs viagra http://www.mjyoung.net/weblog/forums/users/canada-online-pharmacies/
You’ve made your point.
Buy viagra https://solorider.com/forums/users/canadian-pharmaceuticals/
Thank you, Loads of information!