- October 27, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Facilitator mental health workshop
Organization: EpiC Thailand Project, Family Health International (FHI 360)
Issue Date: 27 October 2023
Response Deadline: 10 November 2023
- Position: Facilitator for provide mental health workshop (Consultant Agreement)
- Period of Performance: December 2023 to March 2024 (in person session at Chiangmai and Bangkok)
The USAID Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) Project managed by FHI 360 is a global project with specific scopes of work in multiple countries. In Thailand, EpiC focuses on interventions to reduce HIV transmission among men-who-have-sex-with-men (MSM), male sex workers (MSW), and transgender women (TGW) populations and to improve the quality of life of people living with HIV (PLHIV) in Thailand. Most interventions are implemented through community-based organizations (CBOs) in ten different parts of the country, namely Bangkok, Chonburi, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phitsanulok, Song Khla, and Ubonratchathani, and include reach-recruit-test-treat-prevent-retain (RRTTPR) interventions such as targeted online interventions on social media, differentiated service delivery for HIV testing, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, and antiretroviral treatment including telehealth services, and cross-cutting issues of stigma and discrimination reduction and policy advocacy.
EpiC Thailand supports numerous key populations-led health services (KPLHS) organizations as main implementing partners (IPs) and subrecipients of the FHI 360’s EpiC Thailand project To address the burnout issues among the staff of EpiC Thailand’s In response to burnouts, EpiC is seeking a consultant service to response to the burnout of IPs staff, and to identify the root causes and interventions for burnout with primary objective to enhance and foster a healthy work environment and positive working environment, workplace culture, support system and wellbeing of individual staff and of each organization.
Purpose and Details:
- Develop, plan and deliver mental health workshops to four implementing partners in Bangkok and Chiangmai– from December 2023 to March 2024. These workshops should aim to:
- Conduct DISC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, Conscientiousness) sessions, enabling CBO staff to comprehend their own personality types and those of their colleagues.
- Explore the influence of these personality traits on communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution within the organization.
- Provide practical strategies to harness individual strengths, bridging communication gaps for more effective teamwork.
- Conduct two-day workshops in-person, each featuring a night session, repeated four times for the four partner organizations.
- Each workshop will cater to key population groups, specifically the LGBTQ+, with an expected participation range of 30 to 100 individuals per session.
- Generate comprehensive reports in Thai and English: reports include but not limited to summary of each workshop, identifying gaps and challenges of each organization, improvement plan of each organization, covering improvements in well-being, communication, trust-building, and overall organizational success.
Deliverables and required outputs:
- Develop, plan and deliver four (4) mental health workshops in-person in Bangkok and Chiangmai.
- Summary of the mental health workshop that include gaps/challenges, tailored improvement plan for each organization after the workshop.
- Workshop conducted in Thai language.
- Demonstrate past experiences and ability to conduct and facilitate workshop of similar health services/themes, gender sensitivity and mental health knowledge and awareness.
- Understand and have an experience to provide workshop about mental health, positive communication, stress management and burnout.
- Have experience working with key-populations, LGBTQ+, health providers, mental health and psychosocial support.
- Proposal in Thai or English demonstrating the skills and knowledge to provide this service or similar past experiences e.g. individual/organization profile or portfolio, implementation plan, price, payment condition and other necessary information.
- All-inclusive price, including budget breakdown of labor, travel costs, relevant activities costs, and other miscellaneous.
Evaluation will be based on past experiences, expertise on workshop facilitation especially on mental health services, payment condition and price.
All RFP responses become the property of FHI 360, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to:
- Disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow solicitation instructions.
- Reserve the right to award based on the initial evaluation of offers without discussion.
- FHI 360 will not compensate vendors for preparation of their response to this RFP.
- Issuance of this RFP is not a guarantee that FHI 360 will award a purchase order.
The vender to be selected to perform this work is subject to all the terms and conditions set forth at this web location[https://www.fhi360.org/partner-us/business-opportunities]. Consultant/
How to apply
Response deadline and format:
- Response to this RFP should be submitted by email to 2 email addresses.
- Email to procurement team at: email@example.com.
- Email to EpiC Thailand CST at: EpiC.Thailand.CST@fhi360.org
- All files in pdf format.
- The proposal submitted should be valid at least 30 days (or more) from the submission date.
- The deadline for submission is 10 November 2023 at 17.00 (Thailand time). Any proposal received after the deadline will not be accepted.