- March 15, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
A finance assistant is responsible for the day-to-day tasks in a financial department. They are responsible for ensuring that the organization has their bookkeeping in order for budgets and taxes. A few of the main duties of a finance assistant are data entry into the system, preparing a balance sheet, updating financial records, and processing invoices. They also have to prepare cost analysis reports for other departments.
- Prepare reports documents for the project.
- Prepare BVA.
- Enter financial data into the system.
- Update financial records.
- Follow up with field related staff.
- Follow up with project managers for achievement transactions.
- Keep of financial documents (soft copies / hard original copies).
- Maintain financial policies throughout the organization.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivable
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions).
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).
- 0-2years experience.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
How to apply
Hope Revival has a zero-tolerance regarding sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, and discrimination. HRO also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles..
Hope Revival is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hope Revival considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Applicants in need of accommodation during the interview can contact the HR team at recruitment@HRO.NGO
If you are interested to join our team please send your resume, list of at least 3 professional references (latest two-Line Managers and HR Manager) including contact information and cover letter in ENGLISH describing your reasons for applying and relevant qualifications to this link.
Hope Revival thank all applicants; however, Kindly be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.