Ability for Human investment.
Ability for Human Investment (AHI) is a civil society foundation under license No (741) 2013 from ministry of social affairs and labor (MOSAL) August 2013. We define our self as independent development advisory foundations that focus on supporting livelihood through adapting an empowerment policy that leads to improving the livelihood chances for at risk people to as way to dignified life.
Along with our focusing on entrepreneurship and economic empowerment AHI seeks to raise the community awareness in term of human rights.
AHI implements it work through a group of sectors that works in parallel on designing and implementing projects that achieve the proper investment on human abilities as way of achieving development goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To develop and implement a fundraising plan for the foundation which will achieve the goals for sustainable funding, the development of projects, and delivery of core operations.
· To identify and develop suitable fundraising opportunities, new projects, and funds.
· To contact potential donors and apply for funding opportunities.
· To write compelling grant proposals and bids to corporate, foundation and government funders.
· To attend and participate in necessary meetings related to funding opportunities.
· To maintain organized and efficient records of all activities and contacts.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in any related field.
· Strong experience in Yemeni content.
· Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
· Willingness to work as part of a team and share information and expertise.
· An enthusiasm for, and the flexibility to work internationally, occasionally at short notice.
· A commitment to values of trust, mutual accountability, gender equity and respect for diverse identities and perspectives.
· Strong planning skills, including the ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities.
· Interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of corporate donors
· A proven track record of 3-4 years in fundraising within a nonprofit organization
· Ability to work under pressure.
NOTE: This is a freelancer position payment will be made based on assigned tasks for the consultant.
How to apply
To apply please send your updated CV and cover letter to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org stating Fundraising Consultant as a subject of the email.